Based on Governor degree number: 23 Year 2009 regarding the Main Duty, Function, and Duty Detail of Unit and Job Description of Culture and Tourism Department of West Java Province, The Department has main duty to govern regional government in the field of tourism and culture based on autonomy, decentralization, aiding duty principle.
To formulate and state the policy of tourism, culture, Arts, film and marketing techniques. To organize tourism and culture that includes tourism, culture, arts, film, and marketing. To organize the assistance and implementation of culture and tourism duties, including tourism, culture, art, film, and marketing. To organize other duty based on its main duty and function
DEPARTMENT HEADDuty :
Organize formulation and decisions, to lead, coordinate and control the implementation of Department duty and UPTD assistance.
1. The implementation of formulation, decision, organization, and coordination of technical policy realization in the field of tourism, culture, art, film, and marketing,
2. The implementation of facilitating and controlling tourism and culture realization.
3. The implementation of coordination and cooperation regarding the main duty of and function of the department.
4. The implementation of coordination, and assistance towards UPTD
Coordinate the planning and program of the department, asses the planning and program. Organize funds, human resource, and general duty.
1. Organize the coordination of departmentâ€™s program and planning
2. Organize the assessment of secretariatâ€™s program and planning.
3. Organize the management of funds, human resources, and general.
DIVISION OF ART AND FILMDuty :
Organize the assessment of technical policy and to preserve, develop, and utilize arts such as traditional and contemporary art, film, and art infrastructure and facility.
1. Organize assessment towards the planning and program of traditional and contemporary art, film, infrastructure, and facility.
2. Organize assessment towards the technical guideline materials of preservation, development, and utilization of traditional art, contemporary art and film, as well as infrastructure and facilities.
3. Organize preservation, development, and utilization of traditional art, contemporary art and film, as well as infrastructure and facilities.
4. Organize assessment towards the materials and facilitation of preservation, development and utilization of traditional art, contemporary art and film, as well as infrastructures and facilities.
5. Organize assessment materials and facilitation of the rights on intellectual property of traditional art, contemporary art and film.
MARKETING DIVISIONDuty :
Organize assessment towards technical policy materials, facilitate and organize regional tourism marketing.
1. Organizing marketing technical policy of regional tourism
2. Organizing materials preparation of policy, decision, and guidance of tourism marketing execution in provincial scale.
3. Organizing materials assessment and facilitation of regional tourism marketing.
4. Organizing coordination with district/city in implementing regional tourism promotion event.
TOURISM DIVISIONDuty :
To organize assessment towards technical policy materials and facilitate the implementation of tourism product guidance and development that covers tourism product, tourism business, object and tourism attraction, as well as tourism society empowerment.
1. To organize assessment of technical policy, facilitation and development of tourism products that include tourism, business tourism, objects and tourist attraction, tourism and community empowerment.
2. To provide guidance to the tourism business, objects and attractions of tourism, and tourism products in accordance with the standardization of tourism business.
3. To operate tourism business development, tourism products, objects and attractions of tourism, and tourism community empowerment.
4. Implementation of development patterns with tourism institution.
CULTURE DIVISIONDuty :
Conducting assessment of technical policy, facilitation and implementation of conservation, development and utilization of culture include museums, historical relics and archaeological, historical, traditional values and linguistic regions.
1. The implementation of technical policy and culture.
2. Implementation of the assessment plan and cultural programs.
3. Implementation assessment guidance materials and technical guidance preservation, development and utilization of culture.
4. Implementation of assessment materials and facilitating the preservation, development and utilization of culture.
5. Implementation of conservation, utilization and development of culture.